Benefits Communication Writer
The Benefits Communications Writer will write, edit, proof and manage the production process for communication campaigns, online employee publications, executive presentations and articles that appear on Enterprise Holdings' employee websites. This position will take on various other internal projects and writing assignments and will maintain the employee benefits department's editorial style guidelines for communications targeted to management, Human Resources and employees. This position will also assist department efforts to ensure that all benefits communication complies with various federal, state and local laws.
This position reports into our Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO, with a hybrid schedule available.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Manage internal communications objectives/strategies for Enterprise Holdings’ benefits plans, acquire a deep knowledge of those plans and vendors, and develop pertinent and timely communication campaigns
- Analyze effectiveness of previous rollouts; recommend communication opportunities and plan updated strategies to improve communications impact
- Support the efforts of Benefits Central by seeking out ways to get messages about the company’s online benefits enrollment website in front of employees
- Collaborate with other benefits department team members to produce various online materials, special projects , executive presentations and brochures, including design, writing, editing, production, proofing and distribution
- Create timelines and calendars to plot and track short-term and long-term communication goals, document compliance and completion and share as a resource
- Ensure materials produced by the department meet the standards established in the Enterprise Holdings Employee Handbook: Style Guide and Enterprise Holdings Publication Style Guide
- Define, research, draft and produce strategic and engaging benefits articles and documents for the company intranet
- Develop internal communities using the social media tools built into the company intranet to help various Enterprise Holdings audiences share information among teams and with the broader employee base
- Manage benefits websites - act as technical advisor, troubleshoot and liaison internally with IT and externally with vendor
- Build and maintain positive, professional relationships with key internal clients and external vendors
- Serve as a mentor to internal employee benefits associates
- Develop a strategy for measuring the effectiveness of our messaging and publications
- Stay on top of industry best practices/new mediums of communication and apply them to projects managed by the team
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communication, or a related field
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of journalistic or benefits writing experience with a strong emphasis in online writing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Results Oriented
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing