Billing Coordinator - Fleet Management
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, currently has an opening for a Billing Coordinator. This position is responsible for processing billing and assisting Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) customers with billing and invoice questions. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple responsibilities while maintaining a strong commitment to customer service.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with a starting salary of $36,000 per year. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profiting sharing and great discounts!
Our office is located at 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132. Currently, this position will train and work from home as a safety precaution due to Covid-19. When it has been determined that office work is safe to return to, this position will remain flexible and offer opportunities for on-site and work from home options.
- Process billing for EFM lease customers and provide billing support for EFM Groups, including handling and resolving issues to ensure timely payment
- Monitor, prioritize and respond to billing requests and inquiries received via phone and email from external customers, executives, EFM Groups and internal staff. Research inquiries by partnering with other teams, departments and regional groups.
- Identify and share billing and invoicing opportunities as necessary
- Resolve accounting requests by researching issues and processing billing correction entries as needed
- Escalate problem invoices to internal teams based on level of complexity to ensure a timely response
- Generate AR reporting to provide to senior management as needed
- Other projects as necessary or assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Basic proficiency with Excel
- Previous accounting, billing, AP/AR or data entry experience preferred
- PeopleSoft Financial experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Qualified candidates must possess the competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team's needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations