Billing Coordinator - Fleet Management
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, currently has an opening for a Billing Coordinator. This position is responsible for processing billing and assisting Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) customers with billing and invoice questions. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple responsibilities while maintaining a strong commitment to customer service.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with a starting salary range of $35,200-$38,000 per year. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profiting sharing and great discounts!
Our office is located at 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132. This position is primarily work from home with the occasional opportunity to come into the office for team building activities and meetings.
- Process billing for EFM lease customers and provide billing support for EFM Groups, including handling and resolving issues to ensure timely payment
- Monitor, prioritize and respond to billing requests and inquiries received via phone, email or the mobile app from external customers, executives, EFM Groups and internal staff. Research inquiries by partnering with other teams, departments and regional groups.
- Assist in identifying efficiencies with billing, invoicing, website, and mobile app and communicate as necessary
- Analyze and resolve accounting requests by researching issues using multiple applications, such as, EDGE, PeopleSoft, Vault, Fact, Auto Integrate
- Escalate problem invoices and other client concerns to internal teams based on level of complexity to ensure a timely response.
- Analyze and correct accounting and billing errors utilizing Billing Service, Worksheets, O-Bills, ACH processing and account and client payment reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Minimum 2 years of successful experience analyzing data, identifying issues and problem solving
- Basic proficiency with Excel
- Previous accounting, billing, AP/AR or PeopleSoft Financial experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a salary range of $35,200-$38,000
Qualified candidates must possess the competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team's needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations