Billing Coordinator - Fleet Management
The Business Management Department of Fleet Operations has an exciting opportunity for a Billing Coordinator on the Billing Solutions Team. This person will process billing and assist Fleet Management customers with billing and invoice questions. The Billing Coordinator will partner with Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) groups and internal teams to ensure customer's questions are answered in a timely manner by providing billing expertise, proper follow up, and escalation of billing and invoicing opportunities The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to juggle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines and have a strong commitment to customer service.
Compensation will range between $36,100 to $43,300. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
This position works 40 hours per week and will be flexible with opportunities for on-site and work from home options. Our office is located at 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location, and skill level.
- Process billing for EFM lease customers and provide billing support on behalf of EFM Groups, including handling and resolving issues to ensure timely payment
- Monitor, prioritize and respond to billing requests and inquiries received via phone and email from external customers, executives, EFM Groups and internal staff. Research inquiries by partnering with other teams, departments and regional groups.
- Resolve accounting requests by researching issues using EDGE and PeopleSoft billing services and processing billing correction entries as needed
- Escalate problem invoices to internal teams based on level of complexity to ensure a timely response
- Generate AR reporting to provide to senior management as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be willing to accept $36,100 per year based on experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Previous accounting, A/P and A/R experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Intermediate skills of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Qualified Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team's needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations