Brand Marketing Specialist - Marketing
The Brand Marketing Specialist will develop and implement Enterprise Holdings' business-to-business (i.e. Dealerships and corporate accounts) marketing and/or business-to-consumer marketing initiatives as detailed below. This person will have exceptional customer services skills, analytical capabilities, proven success in project management with an exceptional attention to detail. A successful Marketing Specialist will effectively communicate both in person and in writing with Business Operations, Operating Groups and within the Marketing department.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
Independently manage and prioritize business-to-business and/or business-to-consumer marketing projects from our operating groups (i.e. rental, truck, car sales, fleet) and from corporate senior management on a variety of marketing needs:
- Consult to determine and recommend the best approach to meet objectives
- Lead the production and implementation of marketing communications including events, trade media/giveaways, sales collateral, print ads, e-mail, point-of-purchase and promotions.
- Manage solution execution from beginning to end, including efforts by agency and/or in-house team of graphic artists ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ensure all printed pieces are brand and legally compliant before being printed/shipped; work with print production team to ensure all pieces are printed/shipped on time and budget
- Work with cross-functional teams (i.e. database marketing, online media) where needed to research and develop ideas for marketing solutions
- Present and stand behind ideas and marketing initiatives to senior leadership, representing the department
- Provide monthly status on key brand initiatives (end of month)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Four plus (4+) years of relevant marketing/advertising experience or related business experience or a combination of both required
- Customer service experience required
- Experience with creative development and/or copy writing skills required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Customer Service