Business Administration Summer Internship- Car Sales
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Intern in the Car Sales Shared Services Department! This intern will be responsible for developing relationships with internal teams and vendors, data entry, and trade assistance. This position will also provide clerical support for the Car Sales Shared Services department.
The starting pay is $12.00 per hour. This is a Full-Time Summer Internship working Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week from the end of May to mid August 2019.
This position is located off of St. Charles Rock Road and I-170, in St. Louis, MO 63114.
- Assist contact for car sale processing, accounting, compliance and administrative trade questions for assigned groups
- Assist with filing and document retention
- Communicate directly with car sale dealership personnel for missing or incomplete information
- Review daily reporting related to the completion and funding process of car sale transactions
- Resolve challenges related to the funding, keying, and collection process
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams, vendors groups and financial institutions
- Issue trade payoffs to financial institutions, dealers, etc.
- Obtain title and/or lien release from lenders, dealers or groups
- Document trade log and request duplicate titles as needed
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to internal and external customers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- A rising sophomore or above, enrolled full-time for the Fall 2019 semester in a college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- 6 months of Customer Service and/or Administrative work experience preferred
- Ability to work full-time Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week during the end of May to mid August 2019
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple assignments
- Good problem solving and decision making abilities
- A team player with a strong work ethic