Business Analyst - Vehicle Acquisition
The Corporate Fleet Acquisition and Remarketing team has an opening for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is responsible for leading the analysis, as well as projects in support of the ongoing operations in the Fleet Department (Vehicle Acquisition, Remarketing, and Service Operations). In addition, this position is responsible for creating, managing and monitoring the accuracy & integrity of current performance and production metrics.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, demonstrated organizational skills with strong attention to detail, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include communication with Corporate and field employees as well as IT counterparts, facilitation of meetings and discussions, gathering of requirements and specifications, working as an individual or within a team to design solutions and create documentation; all while maintaining high quality and meeting deadlines. The position offers the opportunity to work with a variety of teams and all levels of management.
This position is located at the Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
- Develop and coordinate initiatives to deliver reporting metrics necessary to monitor cost effectiveness and efficiencies
- Produce monthly performance summaries and metrics that are used to manage and drive field operations to new levels
- Serve as the conduit between business operation’s needs and IT solution development on projects with varying complexity and scope
- Work closely with management to create, deliver and schedule reporting needs based on technology and user needs, accessing large amounts of data from multiple sources as necessary
- Develop, maintain, analyze and evaluate existing reports and define reporting format standards for consistency, including documentation of project progress
- Develop and document requirements for new modified reports/databases
- Partner with IT to lead various projects
- Maintain a working knowledge of all performance reporting to ensure a consistent approach and usage of databases by all users within the Vehicle Reporting Team
- Monitor compliance with systems methodologies, standards, procedures and business practices
- Field questions from Group contacts, identify solutions and make recommendations based on those solutions
- Work on projects outside of reporting development as a means of supporting the department needs and gathering specific business knowledge
- Keep up to date on skills and current technology (i.e.; may attend training classes, seminars, and national organizational meetings to further business and application development knowledge as necessary)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's degree required (Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred)
- Previous reporting and/or analysis experience preferred
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Excel, Word, Access, Outlook) required
- Proficient in SQL or equivalent analytical reporting experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Research skills
- Team player