Business Communications Specialist
About the Role
The Business Partnering Communications Specialist position plays a key role and works with the Senior Manager of Business Partnering Communications to promote and provide communications counsel, long-term issues-management and reputation advocacy on behalf of Enterprise Holdings' business-to-business (B2B) global sales team. This position works with senior executives, business-line managers and other key internal and external stakeholders to develop consistent, integrated content in line with the overarching companywide message platform.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Assist with public relations efforts on a B2B level, including select media interviews and press releases
- Serve as public and official company spokesperson, managing, researching and responding to print, online and broadcast media queries on a timely basis and as a matter of record
- Develop integrated content strategies for B2B communications, including sales collateral and social-media messaging that address business, public policy and other industry issues
- Foster relationships with editors, reporters and bloggers to facilitate long-term, accurate and fair media coverage of Enterprise Holdings and its corporate initiatives
- Write clear, concise copy and identify media opportunities and/or problems that require collecting and analyzing data, establishing facts and articulating persuasive conclusions
- Increase awareness of Enterprise Holdings initiatives and programs by proactively developing forward-thinking plans with the greatest amount of added value, and maintaining corporate-identity standards for all communications efforts
- Create and deliver internal messaging strategy designed to enhance employee engagement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or related field
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 2+ years of corporate communications, public relations and/or agency experience
- Building Relationships
- Planning and Organizing