Business Partnering Communications Manager (Fleet Management)
About the Role
The Business Partnering Communications Manager for Fleet Management provides strategic communications counsel, long-term issues-management and reputation advocacy on behalf of Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings. This position focuses on top-line Enterprise Fleet Management business goals, industry trends and communication best practices to develop consistent, integrated content in line with the overarching companywide message platforms. This position works closely and collaborates with senior executives, business line managers and key internal and external stakeholders.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Increase awareness of Enterprise Fleet Management and programs by proactively developing forward-thinking plans in support of business goals and maintaining corporate-identity standards for all communications efforts.
- Serve as the public and official company spokesperson; and manage, research and respond to print, online and broadcast media queries on a timely basis.
- Work as a subject-matter expert on select issues that pertain to Enterprise Fleet Management while maintaining current knowledge of matters and current events impacting Enterprise Holdings, as well as the car rental, travel and automotive industries.
- Foster relationships with editors, reporters and bloggers to facilitate long-term, accurate and fair media coverage of Enterprise Holdings and Enterprise Fleet Management.
- Write and edit press releases, develop position statements, and provide direction to agencies for proactive outreach to strategic media outlets.
- Identify media opportunities and/or problems that require collecting and analyzing data, establishing facts and articulating persuasive conclusions.
- Write clear, concise copy as well as providing creative direction for presentations, case studies, articles, white papers, videos and collateral material.
- Develop integrated strategies with internal stakeholders and marketing team for customers, sales teams, corporate websites and social-media that address business goals and other industry issues.
- Manage and coordinate with public-relations agency as an extension of corporate communications team, for a wide variety of projects and programs
- Lead and deliver comprehensive internal communications and messaging strategy to enhance employee engagement and drive global visibility across the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 10+ years of corporate communications, public relations and/or agency experience
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Persuading and Influencing