Car Sales Representative
About the Role
Enterprise Holdings has an opportunity for a Car Sales Representative in the Shared Services Department. This position will perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties including; processing car sale files, photo copying, and filing. In addition, this position will assist other team members within our department to aid in the satisfaction of our Car Sales Groups.
What you'll get with this position...
- A full-time position working 40 hours per week with a competitive starting salary of $32,000 (15.43/hr)
- Flexible Scheduling - Monday through Friday with start times ranging between 7:00am-9:00am CST
- A career path with advancement and growth opportunities
- 12 paid time days off your first year with us. Receive 5 of those on your first day of employment
- Full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts
- Conveniently located near Olive Blvd and I-170, in St. Louis, MO 63132
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Process daily incoming car sales files and general paperwork from sale locations
- Review and approve car sales transactions within the processing system
- Compare customer paperwork to processing system
- Communicate paperwork discrepancies to team members to address with branch personnel
- Separate and make photocopies of required documents for funding packets
- Utilize daily tracking tool to record the disposition of the file throughout the life cycle
- Coordinate and complete team storage and filing needs
- Assist in file pull requests for the team as needed
- Process daily outgoing mail to financial institutions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- H.S. Diploma/GED Required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- One year Customer Service experience Preferred
- One year Administrative support experience Preferred
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service