Client Account Coordinator - Fleet Management
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, currently has an immediate opening for a Client Account Coordinator. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
This position will be responsible for the accounting administrative functions within Fleet Management. Those functions include, but are not limited to, researching billing questions and contacting customers on accounts receivable balances. In addition, the Client Account Coordinator will be the main point of contact for accounts receivable and billing questions for the local sales teams, administrative offices and external customers. The ideal candidate is a team player who is detail-oriented, organized and has the ability to develop relationships while displaying excellent customer service.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week with a starting salary of $36,000-$39,000 per year based on experience. In addition, we offer the option to work-from-home, full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
This position is located at: 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
- Research and contact customers on accounts receivable balances on a daily basis via phone and email to obtain payment and negotiate a payment plan when necessary.
- Act as a subject matter expert for billing and AR by providing timely and accurate responses to escalated issues/questions from both the local office and customers
- Identify customers that are in a risky position and provide problem resolution when needed
- Pro-actively escalate problem accounts to AR Supervisor, AR Manager, and group Finance Managers based on risk / equity position, amount of past due and bad debt impact
- Complete detailed account reconciliations and apply payments to ensure all rules of asset backed financing are followed
- Perform account maintenance in PeopleSoft AR in compliance with accounting policies
- Partner with other departments and local offices to research and process billing and accounting transactions
- Review, research, and clear AR balance sheet accounts
- Manage banking information of customers for automatic and manual electronic funds transfers
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must be willing to accept $36,000-$39,000 per year based on experience
- Minimum 2 years accounting, billing or AR experience
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel
- Some college coursework in Accounting or Business preferred
- Accounting Software knowledge preferred (Quickbooks, PeopleSoft Financials, etc)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated with both external and internal contacts
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with a calm, professional and assertive demeanor
- Exceptional attention to detail skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong rapport building skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data