Contract Coordinator – Corporate Business Development
The Corporate Business Development team has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Coordinator!
The Contract Coordinator supports business-to-business sales teams to with reviewing, editing and additional administrative support to ensure timely contract execution. The Contract Coordinator is responsible for coordinating contractual reviews by reading agreements and related documents to determine who should provide feedback and edits, approving simple edits, communicating with individuals with relevant information to edit contracts, ensuring provisions are edited within draft agreements by such individuals, helping to facilitate a process to manage renewals/expiration, and leading contract signature processes.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Act as the primary contact between the sales team and/or business unit, Risk Management, Security, IT, Legal, and other contract stakeholders ensuring that all legal and contractual matters align with company policies and is compliant with company standards
- Request, coordinate and validate input from internal departments to review, formulate and draft contractual agreements, amendments and related documentation
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, modifications, renewals, etc.
- Responsible for consultation and escalation of contractual and business issues
- Achieve a reasonable level of understanding of Enterprise’s commercial business areas and organizational structure and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and provide relevant advice
- Communicate directly with senior leadership on the status of agreements, risk and process improvements
- Ensure agreements and contracts are up to date and that contract terms are accurately maintained in systems
- Assist in review of terms and conditions in preparation of bid documents for submission
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business Administration or related field preferred)
- Two (2) years or more of contract management, drafting and/or document control experience required
- Experience with entire contract lifecycle process including RFP analysis, risk assessment, the development of terms and conditions, and appropriate review/approval processes required
- Experience with electronic document management systems required
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Excellent organizational skills and strong time management skills
- Ability to independently prioritize workload
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact cross-functionally and with all levels of management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data with minimal instructions
- Knowledge of contract law and legal issues
- An understanding and sensitivity to maintain confidential information
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Highly adaptable to rapidly changing environment and situations