Data Governance Senior Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Data Governance Specialist Senior guides the development and execution of a data governance framework, applying governance practices that result in data that is understood, trusted, accessible, accurate and secure. This position works collaboratively with Data Owners, Data Stewards and Data Governance Office team members to develop and implement enterprise-wide definitions and standards for data throughout its lifecycle.
Our Data & Analytics Division is in a period of extensive growth. We operate a centralized team that provides reporting, data analysis, and business support for our worldwide team. Centered in St. Louis, MO at our worldwise headquarters, our team provides the opportunity for a remote workstyle and connections to a global team.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $23.9 billion in revenue and operated more than 1.85 million vehicles in fiscal year 2021.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at nearly 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in more than 90 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Participate in the identification, onboarding and training of domain Data Owners and Data Stewards
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, define, approve, and maintain critical data elements in the glossary
- Collaborate with Data Owners and Data Stewards to define data governance measurements and standards to track adoption, program performance, and related KPIs for their domain
- Participate in establishing a value-based approach to identifying and prioritizing data governance activities
- Ensure data is properly identified and managed according to the classification, retention and access security requirements
- Contribute to the development, review and updating of data governance processes and procedures
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to build the Data Certification capability
- Be a champion of Data Governance and promote Data as an Asset across the organization
- Acts as a point of escalation for data governance, data management, and data use issues, working to improve the value of data assets while staying within the Data Governance Framework
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have five or more years of relevant experience in managing Data Governance programs
- Must have five or more years of experience working with Data Governance tools (i.e., Informatica, Reltio, Collibra)
- Must have a strong knowledge of data quality and data management practices
- A Bachelor's Degree computer Science, mathematics, business analytics, finance or related field
- Active participant of a full life cycle data governance related implementation
- Experience with Informatica AXON, EDC, IDQ, MDM
- Building Relationships
- Working With a Team
- Problem Solving