Data Quality Senior Specialist - Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Data Quality Specialist Senior helps build the data quality capability across the organization in alignment with the overall data governance framework. This role works in collaboration with Data Stewards, Data Custodians and subject matter experts to identify, remediate and monitor data quality in support of business objectives.
Our Data & Analytics Division is in a period of extensive growth. We operate a centralized team that provides reporting, data analysis, and business support for our worldwide team. Centered in St. Louis, MO at our worldwise headquarters, our team provides the opportunity for a remote workstyle and connections to a global team.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential. This position is available for remote work, anywhere in the United States.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Partner with Data Stewards to develop data quality rules and controls through profiling as well as enable monitoring through scorecards and KPIs
- Serve as a Data Quality subject matter expert for the department as well as across the organization, as needed; Ensures sufficient quality (consistency, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, etc) of data is maintained to effectively support business needs; Provide input for the development of standards, processes and procedures for the department
- Serve as a liaison between business, functional areas, and IT to ensure that data-related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood
- Identifies opportunities where information quality services can improve operational business process efficiency, reduce costs, and reduce regulatory compliance risks and penalty costs
- Collaborates with cross functional team to establish and build the Data Certification capability
- Promote the development of data standards and processes as a critical step in data certification
- Work closely with data custodians and data stewards with the onboarding of third parties
- Consult on questions and concerns around exception management within tools and domains
- Convert legacy rules into reusable rules and processes to gain efficiency and consistency
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have five or more years of experience in roles related to data quality, data governance, data management or data analytics
- Must have five or more years of experience working with Data Quality tools (i.e., Informatica, Reltio)
- Must have five or more years of experience working with relational databases (Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Must have five or more years of experience developing and executing data profiling, data quality standards, data quality rules and monitoring
- A Bachelor's Degree computer Science, mathematics, business analytics, finance or related field
- Experience with data governance/data management tools including metadata and master data management
- Building Relationships
- Working With a Team
- Problem Solving