EFM Shared Services Coordinator- Purchase Options
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an exciting opportunity for an EFM Shared Services Coordinator- Purchase Options. Fleet Management is a fast paced and highly energetic sales company that manages vehicle fleets for companies with 20-300 units in service. We handle all aspects of fleet management including vehicle acquisition, financing and disposal as well as provide risk management, maintenance and fuel programs for our clients. This person will be part of our Business Management team at our operations center. This position will be responsible for processing purchase options for multiple fleet groups and will be the main contact for customers, drivers and groups on all purchase option questions.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional customer service, organizational and communication skills accompanied with strong attention to detail.
This position works 40 hours per week and offers a flex schedule! The starting salary range is between $35,200-$38,200. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
Our office is located at 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132. This position is primarily work from home with the occasional opportunity to come into the office for team building activities and meetings.
- Answer questions from drivers, customers, and Group personnel via email and phone regarding purchase option sales
- Receive incoming payments from drivers and/or customers for the purchase price of vehicle
- Create bill of sales for purchase options
- Key car sales for purchase option transactions
- Research schedule questions from F9 Accounting
- Ensure purchase option transactions are in line with guidelines/policies
- Support Settlement and Leasing Wholesale processes as needed
- Other duties as necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Are you willing to accept between $35,200-$38,200 per year
- Do you currently reside in the St. Louis, MO area?
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Intermediate PC knowledge with experience in Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
The ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one’s own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations