Engineer 3, Software (Coupa)
Enterprise Holdings is powered by technology. As a diverse team of idea enablers and problem-solvers, our more than 2,000 innovative IT professionals design, develop and drive the tech that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands — which includes Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful solutions for more than 10,000 branch locations and 100,000 employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths. Enterprise Holdings IT is a critical area of the business; we develop technical solutions that power our global operations and a fleet of 2 million vehicles, allowing our branch employees to exceed our customers’ expectations.
The Business Administrative Systems Team supports a variety of applications that are financially related and that are creating Supply Chain capabilities. The applications supported by this team include PeopleSoft Financial Suite (Payables, Asset Management, Receivables, General Ledger), various back office solutions, and as well as proprietary applications. These applications are on platforms including Oracle, AS/400, and some third party hosted solutions.
Now is an exciting time to be part of this team because many of our applications are needed to create a new Supply Chain capability enabling numerous opportunities and great savings for the company. Here you will have the unique opportunity to learn about all lines of business that Enterprise Holdings operates from, and how corporate and the branches conduct business in procuring things to drive the operational engine.
As an Engineer 3 you will be responsible for analyzing and translating complex business requirements into processes, designs, and solutions that balance business needs and technology strategies, specific to Enterprise Holdings’ global Source to Pay platform, Coupa. In this role you will work directly with I.T. project management, Enterprise Holdings business partners, vendors and other members of the development and project teams to gather and interpret requirements, develop solutions, and configure the application to meet the needs of the business.
In addition, you will:
- Lead the project team through integration discovery and scoping phases of Enterprise Holdings’ Source to Pay Program implementation project
- Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications to configure the platform for optimal utilization
- Configure Coupa’s various modules to support the business processes and perform unit and integration testing of the Coupa platform with the integrations to ensure proper and efficient execution, as well as compliance, to the business requirements
- Work with other Coupa System Administrators to design integrated solutions in the Coupa platform
- Use Coupa’s implementation methodology to deliver successful integration deployments
- Contribute with Coupa’s integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Use Coupa skills to trouble-shoot configuration issues
- Provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follow security policies and procedures; continuously identify and recommend opportunities for improving security
The position must reside onsite at one of our three St. Louis based campuses, with the ability to travel between our local campuses as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of experience of related experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 3+ years of experience with Coupa, and demonstrated in-depth working knowledge of Coupa’s various integration technologies
- Must demonstrate experience in problem solving, including analyzing requirements, identifying and defining the problem to be solved, collecting data, establishing the facts, drawing valid conclusions and developing solutions
- Must demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with subordinates, peers, management, teams, business partners, vendors and departments
- Must demonstrate personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service support ethic and the ability to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written, including good listening skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Coupa Certified, or the ability to complete upon hiring
- Experience as a Coupa System Administrator or Implementer
- Experience with multiple Coupa modules
- Application integration experience with PeopleSoft Financials
- Experience integrating SaaS/Cloud-based systems with third-party service vendors
- Experience with Agile