Enterprise Security Architect- Entegral - St. Louis, MO
Entegral is a web-based vendor providing services and software solutions to insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers, fleets and collision repair centers. Our mission is simple: to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Our web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration. We believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
Position will be based at our Entegral St. Louis, MO office.
The successful applicant to this position will be charged with developing programs that continually improve Entegral's product and infrastructure development teams' ability to securely deliver product artifacts. With a focus on cloud based microservice architectures, the Enterprise Security Architect will shape and facilitate the understanding of the end-to-end security strategy and architecture for Entegral. A strong applicant will rely on a SHIFT LEFT security approach, relying upon effective collaboration with Software and Cloud architects during the Architecture and Design phase and leveraging Communities of Practice to drive ownership of security practices and procedures at an individual and team level. This position will mentor engineers, solutions architects, and technical leads to help build effective and secure engineering practices. To be successful in this role, exceptional interpersonal skills, including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control and a high degree of flexibility and ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization with diverse backgrounds is needed.
- Work with our customers and engineering teams to help them understand modern security practices and translate in both directions
- You will design, teach and incorporate software-defined networking (SDN) principles that improve security within our microservices architectures
- Develop and lead the implementation of reproducible security frameworks that support and enhance our continuous delivery principles, practices and technologies
- Evaluate our current software, infrastructure systems, and practices for security posture and health and have a proven ability to deliver actionable recommendations that will improve security to leadership and engineering communities of practice
- Collaborate with our Security Compliance team to develop effective and auditable SDLC controls that adhere to the Entegral Security Framework while supporting our agile development practices
- Serve as a technical security advisor to Scrum Teams on the planning, development, design, maintenance, and the implementation of secure code
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to work onsite at our Entegral St. Louis, MO office
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally at least 1 week per month
- At minimum, graduated high school
- 11 years of related Information Systems experience
- 3 years of experience engineering and or/designing secure solutions for a SaaS product development organization
- 3 years of experience engineering and/or designing secure solutions on modern cloud platforms (Google, AWS, Azure)
- 2 years of experience engineering and/or designing secure solutions on modern container and container orchestration platforms (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Demonstrated ability to design and lead the implementation of Authentication, Identity and Role Management protocols
- Industry certifications including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification