Exit Booth Agent
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development!
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees!
This position is responsible for providing superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process as well as assist all customers with the rental return process. The Return / Handheld position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions.
Must be able to work at the following location: 10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, (40 hrs/week) including weekends, evenings & overnights
Must be able to accept the starting pay at $10.70 per/hour
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid Driver's License, and no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related offenses within the last 3 years
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; familiarity with Odyssey a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be able to stand for some extended periods of time, as well as lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work at the following location: 10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, (40 hrs/week) including weekends, evenings & overnights
- Must be able to accept the starting pay at $10.70 per/hour