Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Exit Booth AgentJob ID 225090
National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent at the St. Louis Lambert Airport! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Must be able to work at the following location: 10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, (40 hrs/week) including weekends, evenings & overnights
Must be able to accept the starting pay at $9.75 per/hour
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid Driver's License, and no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related offenses within the last 5 years
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; familiarity with Odyssey a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be able to stand for some extended periods of time, as well as lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work at the following location: 10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, (40 hrs/week) including weekends, evenings & overnights
- Must be able to accept the starting pay at $9.75 per/hour