Financial Systems Analyst
The Financial Systems Development team for Enterprise Holdings has a new opening for a Financial Systems Analyst!
The Financial Systems Analyst will participate in the development and maintenance of company specific financial systems (i.e., COUPA, PeopleSoft, Rental Financial System, etc.). This position will consult with business end users to determine system requirements to ensure maximized efficiencies and effectiveness.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
- Provide on-going support, to operating groups and corporate customers
- Become system functionality expert on existing functionality related to an area of expertise; maintain awareness of appropriate internal control risks and the impact on systems development decisions
- Participate in system test initiatives for specific areas of responsibility
- Understand existing system functionality and assist in identifying system solutions; take the initiative to ask “what if” questions and appropriately challenge the status quo
- Participate in business requirements gathering initiatives for specific areas of responsibility
- Analyze and understand EH processes, as well as the financial and/or payroll applications that support these processes
- Be cognizant of the appropriate validation path for respective areas of responsibility, including an emphasis on operating groups
- Work iteratively with IT to further define business requirements and review initial process / program designs; maintain appropriate contacts in IT
- Lead an area of responsibility along a project implementation timeline.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred), Business or Finance required
- Four (4) years or more of Finance, Accounting or Financial Systems experience required
- Three (3) years or more Coupa software support and/or implementation experience required
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel
- Basic level of experience with Microsoft Access
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Focuses on accomplishing tasks and achieving positive results
- Acts and communicates with the end objective in mind
- Is motivated by achieving results
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team’s needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Determines the best solution based on the facts available
- Addresses problems in a timely manner
- Provides multiple solutions (when applicable) for resolving problems
Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations