Full Time Truck Washer Downtown
Enterprise Commercial Trucks has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Vehicle Service Agent (VSA) at our Downtown St. Louis location. Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of light and medium-duty trucks.
The position is full-time, working approximately 40 hours per week with a starting pay of $11.50 per/hour. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:30pm; apart from religious observances, this position will require you working within those hours. In addition, this is a DOT safety sensitive position.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Conduct medium duty labor (able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old for DOT regulations
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday- Friday 7am-5:30pm (40 hours per week)
- Must be able to work at the Downtown St. Louis location
- Must be able to accept the starting pay at $11.50 per/hour
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).