Grants Specialist- Enterprise Foundation
The Enterprise Holdings Foundation is excited to announce the opening for 2 Grants Specialists!
The Grants Specialist will serve as the main philanthropy contact for specific SVP teams. This position will make recommendations for effective giving impact within assigned groups' communities ensuring diversification of non-profits and the maximization of fund allocation utilization.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Executes annual workplan
- Assists with the coordination, planning, and monitoring of philanthropic grants, programs, and projects
- Conducts due diligence on all grants and ensures grant records and files meet legal, audit, governmental requirements including necessary reports as well as and contribution receipt tracking and check reconciliation
- Provides timely completion and accurate reporting for all grant activities with special attention to grant-funded programs
- Serves as liaison to operating groups and provides detailed grant analysis reporting
- Responds to group concerns accurately and in a timely manner
- Serves as the project lead for at least one board meeting per fiscal year
Performs all other related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years experience in Community Relations or non-profit
- Customer Service
- Planning and Organizing