Indeed Hiring Event/Open House- Enterprise Fleet Management
Due to growth and promotions, Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM)
has multiple opportunities in our Business Management Department!!
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
Find the job that's right for you through our Indeed Hiring Event!
This event is taking place on Friday, February 28th, 2020 and you must RSVP through Indeed after applying in order to interview at the hiring event:
RSVP - Indeed Hiring Event
**IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS EVENT, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB APPLICATION! YOU CAN FIND THE REGULAR JOB POSTINGS ON OUR CAREER SITE.**
Client Account Coordinator:
The Client Account Coordinator will be responsible for the accounting administrative functions within Fleet Management. Those functions include, but are not limited to, researching billing questions and contacting customers on accounts receivable balances. In addition, the Client Account Coordinator will be the main point of contact for accounts receivable and billing questions for the local sales teams, administrative offices and external customers.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is detail-oriented, organized and has the ability to develop relationships while displaying excellent customer service.
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for processing billing and assisting Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) customers with billing and invoice questions. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple responsibilities while maintaining a strong commitment to customer service.
The ideal candidate is a professional communicator, has excellent customer service skills and is a self-motivated team player.
Our fantastic benefits include:
- 40 hours per week with flexible scheduling and work from home options after 90 days
- Starting salary between $36,000 - $39,000 per year depending on experience and position
- The potential to earn an additional $3,432 per year through a 11 course certification program
- We offer full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
These positions are located at: 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
Client Account Coordinator:
- Research and contact customers on accounts receivable balances on a daily basis via phone and email to obtain payment and negotiate a payment plan when necessary.
- Act as a subject matter expert for billing and AR by providing timely and accurate responses to escalated issues/questions from both the local office and customers
- Identify customers that are in a risky position and provide problem resolution when needed
- Pro-actively escalate problem accounts to AR Supervisor, AR Manager, and group Finance Managers based on risk / equity position, amount of past due and bad debt impact
- Complete detailed account reconciliations and apply payments to ensure all rules of asset backed financing are followed
- Perform account maintenance in PeopleSoft AR in compliance with accounting policies
- Partner with other departments and local offices to research and process billing and accounting transactions
- Review, research, and clear AR balance sheet accounts
- Manage banking information of customers for automatic and manual electronic funds transfers
- Other duties as assigned
- Process billing for Enterprise Fleet Managment (EFM) lease customers and provide billing support for EFM Groups, including handling and resolving issues to ensure timely payment
- Monitor, prioritize and respond to billing requests and inquiries received via phone and email from external customers, executives, EFM Groups and internal staff. Research inquiries by partnering with other teams, departments and regional groups.
- Identify and share billing and invoicing opportunities as necessary
- Resolve accounting requests by researching issues and processing billing correction entries as needed
- Escalate problem invoices to internal teams based on level of complexity to ensure a timely response
- Generate AR reporting to provide to senior management as needed
- Other projects as necessary or assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Must RSVP through Indeed Hiring Event
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum of two years of administrative support experience in a professional office environment
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
- Minimum two years of accounting, billing or AR experience
- Must be able to proficiently use Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing to accept $36,000-$39,000 per year depending on skills/experience/job position
- Must not have interviewed for a position for Enterprise Fleet Management within the last 6 months
Qualified Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Determines the best solution based on the facts available
- Addresses problems in a timely manner
- Provides multiple solutions (when applicable) for resolving problems
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Maintains a steady and positive attitude in challenging situations
- Handles rejection and criticism well
- Is not easily discouraged