Indeed Hiring Event/Open House- Enterprise Fleet Management
Due to growth and promotions, Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM)
has multiple opportunities in our License and Title Department!!
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
Find the job that's right for you through our Indeed Hiring Event!
This event is taking place on Wednesday, September 28th and you must RSVP through Indeed after applying in order to interview at the hiring event:
RSVP - Indeed Hiring Event
**IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS EVENT, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB APPLICATION! YOU CAN FIND THE REGULAR JOB POSTINGS ON OUR CAREER SITE.**
License and Title Coordinator:
The License and Title Coordinator will focus primarily on managing the vehicle registration and renewal process for all new and existing fleet vehicles. In addition, the Coordinator will become the subject matter expert and serve as the primary point of contact for state specific questions from Enterprise sales offices and customers. The ideal candidate is a professional communicator, has excellent customer service skills and is a self-motivated team player.
License and Title Representative:
The License and Title Representative (L&T Rep) will primarily be responsible for mailing vehicle Registrations and Renewals while providing administrative support to the L&T teams including maintaining the Xerox process, updating L&T databases, distributing mail and paperwork to groups and other administrative duties.
This person will primarily be responsible for providing administrative support to internal and external teams. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties. These include organizing, printing, completing, signing and notarizing paper and electronic files, and disseminating information via telephone, mail, web sites, and e-mail.
The Title Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the vehicle title inventory including title audits, managing the inbound and outbound title mail, resolving missing title issues and serving as a primary contact for internal parties. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has excellent customer service skills and is extremely organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
Our fantastic benefits include:
- 40 hours per week with flexible scheduling options after 90 days
- Starting salary between $35,000 - $49,000 per year depending on experience and position
- We offer medical benefit coverage, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
These positions are located at: 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
License and Title Coordinator:
- Act as primary contact for license & title administrative needs for assigned state(s)
- Process vehicle initial registrations & renewals
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams, state motor vehicle departments and license & title services
- Monitor vehicle registration and renewal status with state motor vehicle departments and license & title services
- Troubleshoot license & title problems for customers and internal teams
- Negotiate state motor vehicle department and license & title service processing fees
- Act as the liaison between customers, internal teams, and state motor vehicle departments
- Contact drivers requesting information required by states for renewals
- Prepare backup of transactions for groups
License and Title Representative:
- Organize and create efficiencies in sending out vehicle Renewal stickers and license plates
- Assist and support Coordinators with renewals, registrations, and other assignments
- Create and update database notes for Renewals and Registrations
- Distribute mail for the L&T teams and send weekly mail to group offices
- Assist with copying Registrations, Renewals and organizing paperwork to Xerox
- Print, review, sign and notarize all paperwork including Manufacturers' Statement of Origin (MSO), lease quote, bill of sale and power of attorney.
- Understand initial registration requirements for multiple states in order to accurately compile and prepare all required documents for initial registration and license plate submission
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to internal and external customers while developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Run department reporting and take action based on results to ensure accuracy
- Serve as the primary point of contact with manufacturers for duplicate or missing MSO requests
- Follow up with aftermarket equipment vendors when vehicles hit shipped status to notify them of vehicles arriving at their facility
- Update status in EDGE for aftermarket equipment based on spreadsheets received from vendors
- Manage and maintain vehicle title inventory for the centralized title management process
- Perform regular title audits to ensure defined standards are met
- Resolve missing titles and issues surrounding missing/incorrect titles by working with state DMV's, selling dealers, and other parties
- Manage activity in the Title Team's e-mail box and act as a primary contact for internal personnel on title management questions and issues
- Complete title assignments, including transactions through a dealer
- Manage inbound and outbound License and Title mail and shipping
- Assist with special projects and reporting as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Must RSVP through Indeed Hiring Event
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree with 1 year experience in administrative/customer service OR
- Must have a H.S. Diploma/GED with 3 years in administrative/customer service experience
- Must be able to proficiently use Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing to accept $35,000-$49,000 per year depending on skills/experience/job position
- Must not have interviewed for a position for Enterprise Fleet Management within the last 6 months
Qualified Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Customer Service
- Provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others' needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places other's needs above one's own needs
- Planning and Organizing
- Schedules and plans for short-term and long-term tasks and goals
- Prioritizes activities and responsibilities to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Works in an orderly, timely and an organized manner
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and analyzes information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations