job details at a glance
Primary LocationSt. Louis, MO - US
Build Leading-Edge Customer Facing Technology Solutions
Your raw talent
We'll shape it into something special
Information Technology at Enterprise Holdings shapes the landscape of our business and the transportation industry. Here, you will be part of a growing innovative IT organization with access to the latest technology to build tools and systems helping to get our customers to their destinations faster. What does this mean for you? It means an opportunity to work with leading-edge technology alongside a team that is just as enthusiastic, creative and curious as you are. We believe the key to finding the best solutions is listening to and empowering our team and giving everyone an equal voice.
What you'll need to bring to the table
- Solutions Focused
- Leadership Potential
- Technological Expert
Your IT career
Here's what you need to know
IT Summer Internship - Product Administrator
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With 57 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States.
Being a member of EFMIT offers all the advantages of a smaller shop including the opportunity to shape a more progressive architecture. Professionals who effectively navigate change and readily wear many hats will find this an opportunity to maximize skill diversity and build broad IT experience.
This position will train and work from home for the of Summer 2023.The position pays $22.00 per hour.
The Product Administrator Intern will be responsible for assisting with assessing and responding to user requests for product or service support, and identifying, recommending, and presenting possible solutions for user requests. This position will help to interpret business requirements to develop, maintain, and/or modify changes to the support model. The Product Administrator Intern will help perform application administrative functions and operational configuration changes.The Product Administrator Intern will also assist with resolving inquiries pertaining to the functional or work-flow operation of end-user requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Currently a Junior or above, enrolled full-time in college or university for the Fall 2023 semester
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Available Monday through Friday (40 hours/week), May- August 2023
- Ability to accept $22.00 per hour
- Proficient with standard PC technologies and software including Microsoft Office
Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have a permanent residence in state of Missouri
- Must live in St. Louis or an immediate surrounding MO county for summer 2023
- Have permanent residence with defined working space (home office, spare bedroom, etc.) that is clean, ventilated and quiet
- Working space with working smoke detector, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit
Work from Home Technical Requirements:
- Computer running a mainstream supported version of Windows or MacOS (currently Windows 7+ or MacOS 12+)
- Minimum of 4GB RAM (the cloud based system will use a minimum of 1G RAM)
- Must have high-speed Internet connection provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite) with a minimum validated upload and download speed of 3Mb or greater (please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Working web camera
- Workstations should connect directly to the ISP router using an Ethernet cable (wireless connections are allowed but be aware of signal strength and interference)
- Apple or Android smartphone is needed to download the Authenticator app (must be running a current mainstream supported operating system and Internet browser version)
- Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Anti-virus software must be installed and kept running at all times (included w/ Windows 10)
- Operating system patches must be installed and kept up to date
Enterprise reserves the right to verify your PC meets or exceeds the following requirements.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following competencies:
- Results Oriented
- Working with a Team
- Detail Oriented
Working for a great company comes with rewards
Health and Wellfare Benefits
Profit Sharing and 401(k) Match
Flexible Schedules and Remote Work
Casual Work Environment
Our company culture
Our doors are open.
Ours is an inclusive environment. From employees to customers to business partners, we embrace the differences that make us successful and unique.
We strengthen our communities – one neighborhood at a time.
The Enterprise Holdings business began in neighborhoods. We owe our success to the people in the communities where we live and work. We're committed to supporting them and growing – together.
"Regardless of your role in IT, you are encouraged to be an active participant in helping to find a solution, which ultimately challenges you and provides you with stretch opportunities.”
Information Technology Opportunities
- Internships and Entry-Level Roles
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- People and Technology Leaders
- …and others. A variety of roles are available across our IT Functions.