Lease Administrator - Real Estate Operations
The Lease Administrator position will provide general support to the real estate team and operating groups. This position will be responsible for various areas of real estate and lease administration, primarily abstracting leases and lease amendments and inputting financial data and legal information into the lease administration software program.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO, with a hybrid schedule available.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $23.9 billion in revenue and operated more than 1.85 million vehicles in fiscal year 2021.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at nearly 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in more than 90 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Lease Administration System (AMT)
- Abstract leases, amendments and other lease-related documents within the real estate software system in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Update and maintain data in the real estate software system (inputting rent calculations and other financial information) in accordance with Real Estate policies and lease accounting compliance
- Run reports as needed or requested from the AMT system
- Obtain and prioritize lease assignments from all corporate real estate personnel including Real Estate Database Coordinator, Real Estate Specialists, Managers, Directors and Officers
- Analyze CAM reconciliations (desk top audit)
- Gather information from the groups and follow up on prior information requests in support of all corporate real estate personnel
- Coordinate and participate in ongoing training sessions for the groups
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all data
- Learn and share knowledge of best practices with other staff in areas of proficiency
- Support strategic initiatives by assuming additional assignments and responsibilities within the department, as applicable
- Interact and expedite projects with other corporate departments or operating groups, as applicable
- Build strong business relationships both internally and externally to maximize company resources
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Three (3+) years of proven success in a role requiring strict attention to detail (i.e. administrative or accounting)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Certified Paralegal/Legal Assistant accreditation (CP or CLA)
- One (1+) year of experience in a commercial real estate role
- Experience with Lease Management software (AMTdirect, Accruent/Retail Lease or similar lease management software)
- Basic knowledge of lease accounting
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Working with a Team
- Customer Service