Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate company of Enterprise Holding has an opening for a Mail Coordinator. The Mail Coordinator is responsible for the timely scanning and distribution of documents such as license & title renewals, license & title registrations and citations mail. This position works in a high-volume, mail processing environment to support the efforts of transitioning the Fleet Operations organization to a paperless environment.
Our ideal candidate is professional, detail-oriented, and able to support multiple people within in various departments.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week with a starting salary range of $26,200-31,000 per year based on experience. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K and profiting sharing and great discounts!
- Open and review all mail correspondence; prepare documents for scanning & distribution
- Scan documents, such as license & title registrations and renewals received via mail; ensure that scanned documents are sent to the appropriate EFM Groups and/or customers for filing
- Scan citations received via mail; ensure that scanned documents are sent to the Citations team for payment processing
- Perform back-end accounts payable work; run and print checks; mail payments to vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have six months administrative experience
- Must have six months customer service experience
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Willing to accept $26,200-$31,000 per year based on experience
Qualified candidates must possess the competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team's needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations