Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate company of Enterprise Holding has an opening for a Mail Coordinator. The Mail Coordinator is responsible for assisting the accounts payable teams by printing and mailing checks to vendors. Other responsibilities include the timely scanning and distribution of documents such as license & title renewals, license & title registrations and citations mail. This position works in a high-volume, mail processing environment to support the efforts of transitioning the Fleet Operations organization to a paperless environment.
Our ideal candidate is professional, detail-oriented, and able to support multiple people within in various departments.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week with a starting salary range of $29,800 - $35,800 per year based on experience. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
*This position will require 100% presence in the office located at 9315 Olive Blvd. in St. Louis, MO 63132*
- Perform back-end accounts payable work; run and print checks; mail payments to vendors
- Open and review all mail correspondence; prepare documents for scanning & distribution
- Scan documents, such as license & title registrations and renewals received via mail; ensure that scanned documents are sent to the appropriate EFM Groups and/or customers for filing
- Scan citations received via mail; ensure that scanned documents are sent to the Citations team for payment processing
- Process and package renewals to send out to clients
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have six months administrative experience
- Must have six months customer service experience
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Willing to accept $29,800 - $35,800 per year based on experience
Qualified candidates must possess the competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team's needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations