As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings is excited to announce the opening of a Mail Coordinator!
The Mail Coordinator will be primarily responsible for assisting the accounts payable teams by printing and mailing checks to vendors. Other responsibilities include the timely scanning and distribution of documents such as license & title renewals, license & title registrations and citations mail. This position works in a high-volume, mail processing environment to support the efforts of transitioning the Fleet Operations organization to a paperless environment. Our ideal candidate is professional, detail-oriented, and able to support multiple people within in various departments.
This position offers a starting salary of $34,000 per year. The schedule is Monday-Friday and offers working hours ranging from 7-4pm, 8-5pm, 9-6pm, or 10-7pm CST determined based on business need. This position is working at our Fleet Operations center at 9315 Olive Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63132 with plans to move to our new location in the Westport area in Maryland Heights by early fall.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers a comprehensive healthcare package, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, great discounts, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 650,000 vehicles and growing at almost 15 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
- Perform back-end accounts payable work; run and print checks; mail payments to vendors
- Open and review all mail correspondence; prepare documents for scanning & distribution
- Scan documents, such as license & title registrations and renewals received via mail; ensure that scanned documents are sent to the appropriate EFM Groups and/or customers for filing
- Scan citations received via mail; ensure that scanned documents are sent to the Citations team for payment processing
- Process and package renewals to send out to clients
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must live in the St. Louis Metropolitan area
- Must have six months administrative experience
- Must have six months customer service experience
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing to accept $34,000 per year
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
Working With a Team