Maintenance & Operations Tech
About the Role
The Maintenance and Operations Technician is responsible for maintenance and repair of grounds and facilities. This position will be assigned work via a computerized work order management system and will complete work orders and associated documentation. The Maintenance and Operations Technician will be assigned a specific building or area of responsibility but will perform any work or project assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
This position will require candidates to be available for scheduled on-call and weekend rotations. Certifications for lift and forklift operation are a plus. Uniforms are provided for this role. Candidates that have not already attended, will be required to complete:
- A designated OSHA Training Class
- Basic Electrical Safety Class
Within their first 90 days.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Day to day completion of called in work orders, preventive maintenance work orders, and projects as assigned.
- Perform maintenance and repairs in the areas of, but not limited to:
- light plumbing
- electrical work
- furniture moves
- grounds keeping
- snow removal and salt distribution
- Ensure that all repairs and preventive maintenance are completed according to work order specifications
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition
- Perform other related duties as required
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform requirements
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a HS Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 2+ years of minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, grounds keeping and custodial experience
- Must have the ability to work an average of up to 10 hours of overtime per week
- Must be available for scheduled on-call work
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs.
- Understanding of building systems
- Ability to perform basic facility maintenance and repairs
- Demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe manner
- Ability to work independently or as a team member with or without supervision
- Understanding of company’s principles, policies, procedures and standards
- Self-starter showing initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment