Manager, PeopleSoftJob ID 202942
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 93,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.7 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
As the Manager, PeopleSoft Financials for the Business Administrations Solutions Team, you will be responsible for supporting the financial related PeopleSoft systems, primarily production support. The applications supported by this team include PeopleSoft Financials as well as proprietary applications. The applications on this platform include Java/Oracle, Microsoft/SQL Server and AS400. Now is an exciting time to be part of this team because many of our applications are needed to support our vast global expansion efforts as well as several legacy refactoring efforts that are on the horizon. Additionally, you will have the unique opportunity to learn about all lines of business that Enterprise Holdings operates from the various financial transactions that are processed throughout the month to the processing of the employee data needed to support our 93,000 plus employees across the globe.
- Managing the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities on a day-to-day basis, including technical support for individual tasks
- Determining time and resources needed to complete assignments and leading team members in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks and projects
- People management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
- Developing and maintaining procedures that support team activities and leading individuals in adhering to and supporting team procedures/standards
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of experience managing a professional staff in application development, service fulfillment and/or a support organization
- 3+ years of experience managing an IT staff, which included selecting and developing strong performers, and conducting performance and salary reviews
- Technical and/or functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial application solutions, including Accounts Receivable, Billing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Asset Management
- Must demonstrate the ability to motivate and direct teams to accomplish goals
- Must demonstrate experience in problem solving, including analyzing symptoms and causes, identifying and defining the problem to be solved, collecting data, establishing the facts, drawing valid conclusions and developing solutions
- Must demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with subordinates, peers, management, teams, business partners and departments
- Must demonstrate personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service support ethic and the ability to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including good listening skills
- Knowledge of Agile Development concepts and the use of Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence and HipChat
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of or coursework in Accounting
- Prior management experience in PeopleSoft Financial application solutions, including Accounts Receivable, Billing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Asset Management and/or in managing Financial/Accounting applications