Marketing Director - Entegral Marketing
This Director of Marketing position will support Entegral, owned by Enterprise Holdings, and is responsible for developing global marketing strategies for the Entegral brand including brand awareness, product positioning, content creation, sales enablement and training, and go-to-market strategies. This collaborative role is part of the global Enterprise Holdings marketing team and works directly with senior leaders across the Entegral Sales and Product sharing in the accountability of advancing the Entegral growth agenda. Based on business objectives, this position also creates and directs the implementation of the marketing strategy for Entegral.
Entegral is an integrated software platform that streamlines the claims process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
We believe connecting partners throughout the claims process frees them to innovate, thanks to the power of industry-generated data shared through our open platform. It’s an approach that has delivered real results for the Enterprise Holdings fleet — more than two million vehicles in all — and one that’s set to transform the industry.
Entegral builds upon Enterprise’s more than 60-year legacy of helping customers get where they need to go after their vehicle is lost or damaged.
- Develop and present marketing strategies to Senior Leadership designed to accomplish overall business objectives.
- Effectively manage/influence Entegral marketing development budget.
- Identify new marketing opportunities to grow the business; lead implementation.
- Maintain/protect Entegral brand in the implementation of all B2B/industry messaging
- Develop and manage go-to-market plan for the various SaaS products.
- Develop product positioning & messaging that clearly defines and differentiates Entegral products in the market.
- Work collaboratively with Entegral Sales to develop marketing plans, presentations, and sales tools to support new and existing products.
- Work with Entegral Product team to develop customer-facing roadmaps that communicate company strategy and direction.
- Champion Entegral community stakeholders across marketing, sales, engineering, product, and services and promote global alignment.
- Partner with EH Global Market Research on needed customer and market research: customer interviews, survey feedback, win/loss reports, and competitive analysis.
- Work with channel partners to develop marketing materials and program.
- Represent and evangelize the company as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events.
- Oversee digital content development and management
- Act as a thought leader and set the example within the Marketing Department, Act as a reliable consultant to the team’s management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ten (10+) years or more of relevant SaaS or B2B Software experience
- Automotive, Claims, or Mobility marketing experience preferred
- Experience building cross channel campaign management products preferred
- Global marketing experience preferred
- Leading and Inspiring People
- Buildings Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making
- Persuading and Influencing