Marketing Director North American Daily Rental - Marketing
The Director of Marketing for Daily Rental is a leadership role responsible for developing marketing strategies and campaigns for the North American car rental operations across Enterprise’s portfolio of car rental brands; including Enterprise, National and Alamo. The Director will have responsibility for developing and evolving marketing plans for North America to contribute to business outcomes and positively impact brand metrics. A successful Director will develop and maintain strong relationships with rental operations across North America to inform plans that support national, regional and local business objectives and outcomes (ie. days earned, utilization, business mix, etc.). This collaborative role is part of the Enterprise Holdings North American Marketing Activation team and works directly with senior leaders across all aspects of Rental Operations.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Represent the Marketing organization with business operations to ensure Marketing departments are leveraged to positively impact business outcomes and deliver support to Operations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Daily Rental operational leaders to remain current on marketing situation and needs to inform marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with digital product, digital marketing and performance marketing teams to activate campaigns in real-time to respond to market and competitive realities.
- Develop and present marketing strategies to Senior Leadership designed to accomplish overall business objectives.
- Identify new marketing opportunities to grow the business; collaborate on implementation.
- Effectively manage/influence Daily Rental marketing development budget.
- Work with Portfolio & Delivery Management team to develop marketing and campaign materials.
- Partner with EH Global Market Research on needed customer and market research: customer interviews, survey feedback, win/loss reports, and competitive analysis.
- Act as a thought leader and set the example within the Marketing Department, Act as a reliable consultant to the team’s management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ten (10+) or more years of multi-national marketing responsibility
- Ten (10+) or more years of experience building and directing fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to translate insights into actionable strategies
- Five (5+) or more years of managing Marketing professionals
- Experience with localized and field marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop ROI based marketing approach
- Leading and Inspiring People
- Building Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making