About the Role
Enterprise Holdings Corporate Payroll Operations Department has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Assistant! This is a great opportunity to be part of a vital department and learn more about the Corporate Payroll Operations Department and its responsibilities. The department has grown significantly over the last 5 years and is still growing!
This is an exciting entry level opportunity to learn more about the payroll department and its responsibilities. This position offers a career path within the payroll department. Our ideal candidate will be extremely organized and proficient at multi-tasking with strong attention to detail. In addition to the responsibilities listed below, the position will offer the opportunity to learn payroll processing tasks and serve as a back-up to other department members.
This role is located at the Enterprise Holdings Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO and offers a hybrid schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days work-from-home).
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Obtain signatures, distribute and update the bank’s positive pay records for all manual checks
- Process garnishment letters for all payrolls and distribute garnishments to all local operating groups
- Monitor centralized CT Corporation website for garnishments and assist with related research
- Accumulate and process company car driving reports and update related tax calculation records
- Assist with processing of monthly union dues billings, request checks and answer any union questions
- Assist with employee calls regarding W-4 and W-2 concerns
- Distribute payroll audit reports to appropriate contacts
- Maintain biweekly payroll filing
- Assist with special projects, as needed
- Assisting with other work projects, as needed
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma/GED/equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Some college preferred
- One (1) year of administrative experience and/or clerical accounting experience preferred
- Previous Payroll related experience a plus
- Experience with ProBusiness and/or PeopleSoft Financials preferred
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service