Enterprise Holdings Corporate Payroll Operations Department has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Coordinator! This is a great opportunity to be part of a vital department and learn more about the Corporate Payroll Operations Department and its responsibilities. The department has grown significantly over the last 5 years and is still growing!
This position will process payrolls on a bi-weekly basis and be involved in multiple facets of the payroll process. The Payroll Coordinator will plan, organize, process and balance a multi-state payroll. This position will perform a variety of routine payroll processing tasks for hourly, salaried, full-time and part-time employees. This position offers a career path within the payroll department. Our ideal candidate will be extremely organized, with strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
The Corporate Payroll Team is a part of our Enterprise Corporate Headquarters, and this position resides at the St. Charles Rock Road Corporate campus in St. Louis, MO.
- Process weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly payrolls, including analyzing and correcting errors
- Perform accurate and timely data entry of employee information
- Set up and process garnishments, tax levies and wage assignments as appropriate
- Maintain monthly payroll schedules for Groups and assist in other month end processing, including the research and resolution of outstanding items on payroll schedules
- Answer routine payroll and payroll tax related questions from employees and Groups
- Calculate and produce manual checks
- Prepare and upload payroll journal entries
- Assist in the completion of ad hoc requests and special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- One (1) year minimum of payroll or related experience required
- Basic knowledge of FLSA, Federal withholding requirements and state statutes governing payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll and timekeeping systems
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Will not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this poisition now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or in a team