About the Role
Enterprise Holdings Corporate Payroll Operations Department has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Coordinator! This is a great opportunity to be part of a vital department and learn more about the Corporate Payroll Operations Department and its responsibilities. The department has grown significantly over the last 5 years and is still growing!
This position will process payrolls on a bi-weekly basis and be involved in multiple facets of the payroll process. The Payroll Coordinator will plan, organize, process and balance a multi-state payroll. This position will perform a variety of routine payroll processing tasks for hourly, salaried, full-time and part-time employees. This position offers a career path within the payroll department. Our ideal candidate will be extremely organized, with strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Process weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly payrolls, including analyzing and correcting errors
- Perform accurate and timely data entry of employee information
- Set up and process garnishments, tax levies and wage assignments as appropriate
- Maintain monthly payroll schedules for Groups and assist in other month end processing, including the research and resolution of outstanding items on payroll schedules
- Answer routine payroll and payroll tax related questions from employees and Groups
- Calculate and produce manual checks
- Prepare and upload payroll journal entries
- Assist in the completion of ad hoc requests and special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- One (1) year minimum of payroll or related experience required
- Basic knowledge of FLSA, Federal withholding requirements and state statutes governing payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll and timekeeping systems
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Will not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this poisition now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service