About the Role
Enterprise Holdings Corporate Payroll Operations Department has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Coordinator! This is a great opportunity to be part of a vital department and learn more about the Corporate Payroll Operations Department and its responsibilities. The department has grown significantly over the last 5 years and is still growing!
This position will process payrolls on a bi-weekly basis and be involved in multiple facets of the payroll process. The Payroll Coordinator will plan, organize, process and balance a multi-state payroll. This position will perform a variety of routine payroll processing tasks for hourly, salaried, full-time and part-time employees. This position offers a career path within the payroll department. Our ideal candidate will be extremely organized, with strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
This position is available for a hybrid schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days work-from-home). Please be aware that, due to payroll transmittal dates, Wednesdays and Thursdays are required in-office days. In addition, although available as a work-from-home day, Tuesdays will have a 6:30am start time every-other week.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $23.9 billion in revenue and operated more than 1.85 million vehicles in fiscal year 2021.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at nearly 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in more than 90 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Process weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly payrolls, including analyzing and correcting errors
- Perform accurate and timely data entry of employee information
- Set up and process garnishments, tax levies and wage assignments as appropriate
- Maintain monthly payroll schedules for Groups and assist in other month end processing, including the research and resolution of outstanding items on payroll schedules
- Answer routine payroll and payroll tax related questions from employees and Groups
- Calculate and produce manual checks
- Prepare and upload payroll journal entries
- Assist in the completion of ad hoc requests and special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- H.S. Diploma/GED Required
- One (1) year minimum of payroll, administrative or related experience required
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Will not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Basic knowledge of FLSA, Federal withholding requirements and state statutes governing payroll preferred
- Working knowledge of payroll and timekeeping systems preferred
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service