Product Manager - Digital Commerce
The Product Manager to help define and execute on multiple feature enhancements for online experiences across other lines of business (LoBs). The Product Manager will work with Senior Product Manager to understand our overall digital strategy and how this strategy should be executed within the Product(s) they are responsible for. This role works with a variety of partners to understand business requirements, build and maintain the product backlog, and successfully lead agile projects through their respective lifecycles.
This position influences the digital experience roadmap for our lines of businesses and provides direction for digital product requirements, feature priority and optimization enhancements by conducting data-driven analysis, competitive analysis, and stakeholder buy-in. This position will also provide a clear solution description and outline of product features for easy comprehension and consumption by the development team and business partners.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Influence the product strategy behind the digital experience and funnel optimization for websites and potentially apps across various B2B and B2C lines of business.
- Communicate with business and vendor teams, and leadership the feature concepts, product roadmaps, rationale, feature requirements, and project status updates.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to highlight opportunities, new functionality, and areas of optimization across eCommerce, digital, and mobility space
- Monitor, be accountable, and regularly report on key performance indicators within owned Products to evaluate and maintain product performance and growth
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize feature opportunities
- Thoroughly understand and represent the customer's problems as well as the business's goals and objectives to translate them into business requirements for front-end and back-end development
- Oversee development of new features, offerings, and bug fixes, developing and communicating business requirements and user stories to ensure alignment
- Work with internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure successful completion within appropriate budget guidelines and project timeline
- Ensure requests, and appropriate feedback from partners such as User Research, Brand Marketing, Performance and others are seamlessly integrated into the product planning and development processes
- Review new and existing product specifications to ensure the scope of the current and future product meets strategic objectives, ensuring commercial viability
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and eCommerce trends to best serve Business and Marketing goals and bring fresh, creative-thinking to the team
- Maintain professional and product management knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or other applicable field
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Two (2+) or more years of experience in business analysis, strategic consulting, eCommerce, project management or product
- Working With a Team