Product Manager II - Digital Products
As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, the Digital Products Team is excited to announce the opening of a Product Manager II.
Our Digital Products team passionately advocates for our customers and supports our consumer-facing daily rental websites and mobile apps by delivering end-to-end, seamless digital experiences.
The Product Manager II is responsible for complex solutions which achieve Enterprise Mobility strategies and objectives. This role is responsible for the success of one or more products and/or capabilities within the Digital Product Portfolio, overseeing them through design, build, launch, growth, enhancement and eventual sunset. The Product Manager II must work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers and stakeholders from different teams (e.g. Martech,iX, IT, Brand and other marketing teams) to deliver a solution to meet business needs. This role may lead one, or many, product managers and/or product owners and ensure they are delivering against their assigned responsibilities including product road map management, documentation, communication, support, analysis and more. The Product Manager II position manages strategy for their portfolio of product and family(ies) of capabilities, adapts the product road map, monitors product performance, and provides direction for product requirements.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO, with a hybrid schedule.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Mobility is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Mobility and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Mobility together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.3 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $35 billion in revenue through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Thoroughly understand and advocate for solutions to customer's problems as well as marketing and company goals and objectives, representing that point of view on a day-to-day basis.
- Own definition of the problem that is to be solved and the determination of its value within our digital products; Develop vision and strategy of a family(ies) of Capabilities and/or portfolio of products, ensuring alignment with company strategies and goals and communicate them with relevant internal teams (including MarTech, iX, IT, Brand and other Marketing teams, and Senior Leadership).
- Collaborate with iX, Marketing leadership, and stakeholders to define and prioritize the product road map.
- Monitor KPIs for the product against industry leading benchmarks and other company and Marketing goals.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Manage one or more products and/or capabilities within the Digital Product Portfolio through the entire product life cycle.
- Partner with internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure successful completion within appropriate budget guidelines and project timeline on the implementation and launch of multiple digital product projects.
- Develop and curate new ideas and determine which ideas will achieve critical objectives and should be promoted into features; Communicate the status back to stakeholders.
- Understand and evaluate new and existing product specifications across a portfolio of products to ensure the scope of the current and future product(s) meets marketing and business objectives.
- Ensure requests and appropriate feedback are seamlessly integrated into the product road map and development processes by playing a key role in development efforts including planning, refinement, user acceptance testing, retrospectives, sprints and scrums.
- Identify needs by monitoring feedback from various listening tools, working with IX on usability testing, and collaborating with cross-functional business partners.
- Confirm completion of product development and determine readiness for release/launch, ensuring delivery of well aligned, high value solutions through use of product life cycle and agile development methodologies.
- Manage the product strategy for one or more products and/or capabilities within the Digital Product Portfolio.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, or another applicable field preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Five (5+) years or more of experience in digital product development as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or equivalent experience
- Building Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Managing and Developing People