Product Portfolio Manager : Vehicle Product Lifecycle
About the Role
The Product Portfolio Manager will own and manage the company’s evolution of products used to support our Vehicle Acquisition, Remarketing, Service Ops and Rental Operations teams. The suite of products ensures the optimal purchase, utilization, maintenance and disposal of EHI vehicles! We are looking for a leader who can bring experience to the team, has a passion for solving problems, and has a desire to help shape our "go forward" strategy to successfully achieve strategic business goals and objectives. In this role, you will oversee multiple products through the entire product development lifecycle including product vision, design, build, launch, adoption, and success measurement. In addition to individual contributions, you also will lead a team of Product Managers and Owners. Their development and career growth will be foundational to the company’s short and long-term success.
If you love the challenge of building great new products, applying strong analytical skills to solving complex problems, communicating across the spectrum from end users and developers to senior leadership audiences, this is a great opportunity for you! At the end of each day, you will be able see products your team developed, in use throughout our brands and business lines. You and your team will help shape the way we manage the largest car rental fleet in the world!
In addition to having a robust understanding of our operations and products, you will leverage strong relationship management skills to effectively build partnerships with VA, Remarketing, Service Ops, Rental Operations teams, IT, Risk, Privacy, Legal and other departments to move strategic initiatives from concept to implementation. Effective facilitation, communication, and collaboration skills will be critical to work cross-functionally, unifying, and motivating peers and stakeholders across various teams. Lastly, you will analyze competitive conditions and in market technology solutions, manage product strategy, adapt the future roadmap, manage user adoption, monitor product performance, and provide direction for future product requirements.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $23.9 billion in revenue and operated more than 1.85 million vehicles in fiscal year 2021.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at nearly 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in more than 90 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Oversee data-driven process for managing customer engagement and satisfaction across a portfolio of products
- Thoroughly understand and advocate for solutions to customer's problems as well as the business's goals and objectives, representing that point of view on a day-to-day basis across multiple products
- Own defining the problem that is to be solved and the determination of its value across multiple products; Develop and communicate with IT teams and Senior Leadership the business cases, vision and strategy of multiple products, ensuring alignment with company strategies and goals
- Develop direct reports to their full potential through training, coaching and feedback; Work with individuals on the team to create training and learning opportunities and cultivate strengths and talents; Oversee resources planning and staffing for the team, anticipating needs for more resources and personnel through forecasting and budgeting
- Understand and evaluate new and existing product specifications across multiple products to ensure the scope of the current and future product meets strategic objectives and is commercially viable; Ensure requests and appropriate feedback are seamlessly integrated into the product road map and development processes by playing a key role in development efforts including planning, refinement, user acceptance testing, retrospectives, sprints and scrums
- Oversee the implementation of multiple product development projects with internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure successful completion within appropriate budget guidelines and project timeline; work with implementation and Communications teams to develop product line communications and drive engagement
- Develop and curate new ideas, determine which ideas will achieve critical objectives and should be promoted into features, and communicate the status back to stakeholders
- Confirm completion of product development and determine readiness for market launch, ensuring delivery of well aligned, high value solutions through use of product life cycle and agile development methodologies
- Develop and oversee KPIs for the product against industry leading benchmarks
- Obtain market information by performing primary research with field operations and other business partners as well as reviewing secondary research materials; Identify needs by talking to customers, monitoring feedback from various listening tools and collaborating with cross-functional business partners
- Stay abreast of technical and professional trends, including market and competitive conditions, and innovations to best serve Product Development goals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or other applicable field required
- Must have 5 or more years of product management experience including leading multiple products, product managers or owners
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Working knowledge of tools such as Aha, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with product solutions involving vehicle purchasing and resales, maintenance, or logistics highly preferred
- Working With a Team