Program Manager 3
About the Role
The Program Manager III is responsible for defining, planning and executing large and complex or ambiguous Data & Analytics programs with multiple coordinated projects. The Program Manager III is responsible for overseeing the achievement of strategic organizational goals by collaborating with sponsors and stakeholders to define program scope, objectives and strategies. This position will partner with team leads, subject matter experts and senior team members to develop work plans, develop and deliver program/project status reports, establish and maintain governance structures, maintain program budget, anticipate and identify program risks and issues, facilitate discussions and resolve challenges required to achieve the goals of the program. The Program Manager III will typically work closely with upper management and other departments to make sure the program delivers the intended value on schedule and within budget. This role may lead direct reports in understanding, prioritizing and executing assigned responsibilities.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Work directly with program sponsors and cross-functional teams to plan, develop and execute the program scope, deliverables, work plan, budget, resource management and timing of new initiatives that are aligned with company objectives and support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develop program/project managers through career planning, training and performance management. Train team on various project management methodologies including, scope and work plan development, budget tracking, key performance metrics, issue and risk management, status reporting and communication techniques.
- Identify required skills and resource requirements for program/project teams and determine time requirements; identify and coordinates overall project and resource dependencies resolve resource constraints.
- Anticipate, identify, and manage program/project issues and risks by tracking, assigning ownership, following up, and understanding impact on scope, cost, and schedule.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Management to ensure that contracts and vendor relationships follow established policies to achieve program/project deliverables, including desired execution deliverables.
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics department leadership to define and develop project management methodologies; demonstrate expertise with multiple methodologies.
- Implement process improvements within the bounds of a program/project; recommend enhancements that result in increased quality, efficiencies, and overall value to the department; will also lead others through this process.
- Define and manage service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards; identify opportunities for improvement; ensure requirements are met; will also lead others through this process.
- Protect our customers, employees, and brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identify opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other applicable field
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Seven or more years of Project/Program Management, Business Analysis or similar related experience
- Previous retail, travel, and/or automotive experience
- Experience with the following tools: MS Project (plus Office Suite) and Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Results Oriented
- Managing and Developing People
- Building Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving