Recruitment Marketing Manager
About the Role
The Recruitment Marketing manager utilizes recruitment marketing strategies and analytics to establish a strategic correlation between candidate and employee engagement. This position will provide leadership and direction to the development and implementation of recruitment marketing and employer brand strategies, campaign management as well as emerging digital marketing technologies to increase candidate awareness and enhance Enterprise Holdings' reputation as a great place to work and grow careers. The Recruitment Marketing Manager will also collaborate with other key stakeholder groups and develops a strategic roadmap to ensure alignment with broader key business objectives, brand strategy, and the organization's values and culture.
This position is currently working on a hybrid work schedule of up to 3 days work in office, and 2 days work from home. This position may require additional days in the office for special projects or deadlines.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Manage the strategy, development and measurement for recruitment marketing focused content on all external digital platforms communicating information about our employment experience, including independent management of Enterprise Holdings global careers sites and employment social media - both owned and earned, blogs and other partner sites.
- Oversee the development of recruitment marketing assets designed to support talent acquisition efforts including sponsorship ads, recruiting campaigns, and partnerships with external partners.
- Manage and develop the content strategy for the global Enterprise Employee Advocacy program including content management and engagement measurement, platform management and participant communication strategies, and activation to keep team engaged and active.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders throughout the company’s HR, Talent Acquisition, Marketing and Communications functions and with senior leaders to: 1) further encourage collaboration, 2) add value through consulting on work supporting a variety of areas within the company, and 3) align company business objectives with communication programs, brand efforts and creative applications.
- Contribute to and assist in leading the strategy to activate and implement the Enterprise Holdings global employer brand across all key employee touchpoints, including Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
- Develop and lead efforts and strategies to measure overall brand strength using data strategies tied to employee engagement and retention, and talent recruitment and engagement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have seven or more (7+) years related marketing or communications experience with direct experience managing recruitment marketing efforts
Previous supervisory and/or management experience preferred
- Forward Thinking
- Leading and Inspiring People
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Persuading and Influencing