Recruitment Marketing Specialist
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic professional to join our team to promote Enterprise Holdings’ reputation as a top employer of choice, helping attract great candidates who want to contribute to our vision of being the world’s best and most trusted mobility company. The Recruitment Marketing (RM) Specialist is part of the Employee Communications and Employer Brand team, within the Global Corporate Communications team.
This position will assist in the creation and execution of various global recruitment marketing projects, including helping to manage paid recruitment media marketing campaigns working directly with agency partners and key internal stakeholders. The position will also partner with internal colleagues to assist with the tracking and optimization of recruitment marketing campaigns and activity, as well as assist in producing, reviewing and analyzing weekly and monthly recruitment marketing results and identify ways to optimize efforts.
This role will require close collaboration with Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams. The RM Specialist will ensure recruitment marketing activities adhere to brand guidelines and our employee value proposition.
This position works on a hybrid schedule (2-3 days in the office/week) at our Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Manage and maintain paid recruitment media marketing campaigns working directly with agency partners and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with internal colleagues to assist with the tracking and optimization of organic recruitment marketing activity, including social media.
- Assist in producing, reviewing and analyzing weekly and monthly recruitment marketing results against agreed upon key performance metrics and strategic plans. Communicate results and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Assist in aligning marketing expense and ROI with budgets and forecasts and make adjustments as needed.
- Stay current on the paid recruitment media landscape and help identify new channel opportunities to increase visibility of our campaigns.
- Keep up to date with best practices and emerging strategies in employer brand digital marketing.
- Assist in the review of recommendations from agency partners and vendors to ensure they are aligned with business goals.
- Assist in the coordination of general employer brand and recruitment marketing initiatives to support special projects as needed including the support of our global Careers sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 2+ years of media management and analysis and/or online ad ops experience at either a marketing agency or client-side
- 1+ years Google Marketing Platform (Campaign Manager and Google Analytics)
- Managing and Developing People
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving