Remarketing Inventory CoordinatorJob ID 232023
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The RemarketingInventory Coordinator will be responsible for inventory management, sales processing, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization- in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Reconditioning duties and may build vendor relationships
- Perform basic maintenance check:antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, outside of vehicle
- Notify manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions, and vehicle problems
- Coordinate vehicles for factory repurchase returns with traffic
- Complete and track delivery of vehicles for factory repurchase units
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be able to work at the following location: 4455 Springdale Ave St. Louis, MO 63134
Must be able to work the following part time schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am-3:30pm (20-25 hours a week)