Repair Compliance Coordinator - Fleet Management
As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Mobility is excited to announce the opening of a Repair Compliance Coordinator!
With this opportunity, our ideal candidate will be a professional, self-motivated team player that enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has had previous success in positions that required negotiations, documented savings, handling of time sensitive issues, claims and/or repairs. In this role, the Repair Compliance Coordinator is responsible for obtaining, evaluating, analyzing, negotiating and approving repairs as well as monitoring repair claim file and working in partnership with the claims team for complete client satisfaction.
Compensation for this position begins at $46,000 per year and can go up depending upon relevant experience and skill level. The schedule is Monday-Friday 8-5pm working a hybrid schedule from home and 1-2 times per month at our new Fleet Operations center located at 2281 Ball Dr. St. Louis, MO 63146.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers a comprehensive health-care package, 401k matching & profit sharing, paid time off, great discounts, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 680,000 vehicles and growing at almost 12 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
- Negotiate repair time and parts prices with body shops, dealerships and miscellaneous repair facilities, to ensure accurate and cost-effective repairs and decreased vehicle downtime
- Review repair estimates for completeness and to ensure compliance with state and company total loss thresholds
- Analyze clients’ business needs and repair estimate to create and assess solutions
- Apply expert collision/vehicle repair, client-specific, and industry knowledge to make recommendations to internal teams and leadership for proposed repairs
- Coordinate and monitor efficient repair processes with glass vendors, tow facilities, body shops, dealerships and miscellaneous repair facilities, to ensure accurate and timely repairs
- Partner with internal departments to facilitate various aspects of the repair process Assist with incoming claim/ repair calls, as needed
- Ensure payment of vehicle repairs and parts invoices in a timely manner
- Make recommendations to leadership regarding losses that exceed approved limit
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept starting salary $46,000
- Two years of experience in vehicle collision/repair
- Two years of customer service experience
- Two years of proven success in position that required negotiations, handling of time sensitive issues, and/or claims
- Must have or be willing to obtain ICAR Auto Physical Damage Appraiser Pro Level 1 certification
- Must have or be willing to obtain Technical estimating training such as Vale National, ICAR, or equivalent
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft; including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Associate’s Degree in Collision Repair or similar field, preferred
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
Competency Based Qualifications:
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required. Connection latency must be less than 100ms. (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)