Revenue Management Analyst
Enterprise Holdings Corporate Revenue Management Team has an opportunity for a Revenue Management Analyst. Revenue Management Analysts work closely with Group leaders of Alamo, Enterprise, and National Brands to provide support in demand forecasting, pricing strategies, fleet planning, analysis of competitive behavior, and back-casting financial performance to improve future results. The number one goal of this department is to support profitable revenue growth of Enterprises Home City and Airport markets. This sustained growth has led to many opportunities for our team. We are excited to have another opportunity within our team!
The Revenue Management Team offers an internal career path with multiple promotional opportunities for advancement. The career path begins as a Revenue Management Analyst solely supporting the largest Home City network. After gaining experience in the Revenue Management core competencies, Analysts will have an opportunity to work towards a promotion to a Revenue Management Consulting Analyst. Here they will continue to build their knowledge and experience with Home City markets with an introduction to Airport Revenue Management. The second promotion in the career path, to a Senior Revenue Management Consulting Analyst will have an Airport focus and will introduce a deeper dive into demand forecasting, channel review and competitive behavior. The final promotion to a Lead Revenue Management Consulting Analyst will develop the individual for the Level 3 position of Regional Revenue Manager who will possess strong leadership skills and a mastery of Revenue Management. This exciting career path will provide multi levels of exposure working with both Airport and Home City markets and various levels of senior management.
The Revenue Management Team is a part of our Enterprise Corporate Headquarters, and this position resides at the St. Charles Rock Road Corporate campus in St. Louis, MO.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
Analysis and Application
- Learn to analyze current and past market performance in order to make recommendations highlighting opportunities
- Assist in developing, as well as presenting and supporting forecasts by market segment based on assigned locations
- Recommend and execute demand pricing and availability strategies
- Learn to analyze and identify current and past market trends, conditions, and competitive environment related to the revenue management process
- Develop analytical skills and knowledge, derived from internal or external data sources to yield actionable findings and develop specific recommendations for the operations. Present findings and recommendations to various levels of management
- Work with Regional Rental Managers to increase understanding of fleet optimization
- Develop strong partnerships with operational teams
- Present findings and recommendations to various levels of management
- Advise Groups to ensure that targets and goals are being met
- Participate in calls with all levels of management to share demand and inventory insights and recommend actions based on analysis
- Organize and present information, concepts, and tools in a concise and understandable format that yields measureable, insightful and actionable results
- Work closely with other Revenue Management team members to interpret data and develop plans to produce effective recommendations for assigned airport markets
- Develop strong working knowledge of all systems and Revenue Management reporting
- Monitor analytical reports measuring market performance
- Compile and deliver regular analytical reports for all levels of management
- Analyze current reporting; develop recommendations for reporting improvements
- Develop an understanding of the back-casting process in assigned markets
- Develop revenue and yield forecasting skills
- Develop Airport Operations knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Finance, Economics or math related field preferred), with two (2) or more years of experience in Travel Industry Revenue Management, Accounting/Finance/Economics, or Pricing Analysis OR
- Will accept a Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics, Math related field or MBA in lieu of experience
- Must be able to work a Monday-Friday schedule, 41-45 hours per week, with flexibility required based on business need
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Proven customer service skills and past performance track record building rapport with internal and external contacts
- Excellent analytical ability, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Effective time management and organizational skills