Revenue Management Consulting Analyst
The Revenue Management Consulting Analyst will work to ensure that growth and revenue opportunities are maximized for the Enterprise, Alamo and National brands. This position will perform in-depth data analysis, identify trends, share insights, and recommend pricing strategies to maintain and grow our competitive position. This position will work closely with our field operations, their respective SVP team, and various levels of Corporate management. The Revenue Management Consulting Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert in revenue optimization and competitive analysis, in addition to contributing new ideas for improving departmental processes and procedures.
Individuals with a background in engineering, computer sciences, information technology, analytics, and statistics are able to begin an exciting career within our Revenue Management Team. Experience in the travel industry is not required. The ability to identify trends and react quickly to new data and a constantly changing industry are needed.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO and currently is eligible for a hybrid work schedule (2 days in-office, 3 days at-home).
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Perform in-depth analysis of current and past market performance and conditions; highlight market trends and forecast short and longer term reservation demand, fleet and make recommendations to increase growth, revenue and ultimately compete and win in a competitive marketplace; collaborate with other members of the Revenue Management team
- Utilize back-casting methods to recommend growth opportunities and ensure targets are being met within assigned markets
- Develop forecasting skills with revenue, yield, individual day and individual week days earned, forecasting for longer term periods and develop knowledge to make fleet recommendations; develop knowledge of back-casting methods within markets to ensure current and future goals are being met
- Demonstrate understanding of demand flow for assigned geographic markets, sharing insights and recommendations
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all channels (i.e. replacement, international business, commercial business, government business, etc.); evaluate and identify opportunities within all sub-channels and accounts
- Monitor competitor pricing; Identify behavior patterns and recommend adjustments to pricing strategies
- Share demand and inventory updates during fleet calls; provide geographic market-specific recommendations to operating groups and various levels of management
- Track and analyze one-way business; develop ability to consult with groups on net flows
- Demonstrate ability to manage standard product lines; gain exposure to new product lines
- Monitor reports measuring market performance; produce various analytical reports for the field and the department
- Maintain strong partnerships with operational teams; work with Fleet Strategy Manager to increase understanding of fleet optimization
- Apply solid knowledge of all revenue management tools, rental systems, reservation systems and reports; further develop knowledge and skills as applied for Airport business
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, MIS or math related field preferred) and two (2) or more years of experience in Travel Industry Revenue Management, Accounting/Finance/Economics, or Pricing Analysis*
- Have a Master's Degree (Business, Finance, Economics or math related field preferred)
- Intermediate or above Microsoft Excel skills
*Previous roles such as: Revenue Manager, Operations Research, Pricing Analyst, etc.
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Persuading and Influencing