Senior Business AnalystJob ID 249190
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a critical role in the application development lifecycle and will be responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements across various applications and application teams. You will collaborate with the business stakeholders and evaluate their requests to determine feasibility, along with researching, identifying, and presenting options that best serve business needs.
You will serve as a liaison between the business users, project managers, vendors, and software engineers to implement new functionality and modifications. You will need to acknowledge and interpret the business goals, objectives, and desires for application improvement through system enhancements, process improvements, and issue resolution. In addition, you will be responsible for demonstrating your leadership capabilities in meeting facilitation, collaboration, conflict resolution, acceptance testing, and assisting with researching opportunities to minimize complexity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-directed, detail oriented individual with strong communication and analytical skills, who has the desire to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of IT Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience with developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting functional business requirements and specifications, and use cases
- Proven track record of taking initiative and driving a plan effectively
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail and customer focus
- Displayed leadership and team centric skills, and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships across IT and business partners
- Experience serving as the primary interface between the user and an IT team
- Experience preparing and delivering informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, senior leadership, and business partners
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project timeline
- Experience assisting with the development of standards, processes, and procedures for the department
- Ability to provide continuous improvements for applications, processes, and teams
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge and working experience with Agile methodologies
- 1+ years of hands on SQL experience
- Ability to understand data analytic techniques and experience with data analysis across large datasets
- Experience with AWS, or other Public Cloud environments
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise lines of business
- Experience in change management tools such as Jira and Confluence is preferred
- Experience in large-scale enterprise applications and processes is preferred