Senior Data Coordinator
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Senior Data Coordinator supporting our Benefits team at our Worldwide Headquarters in St. Louis, MO.
About the Role
The Senior Data Coordinator will play an integral role on the Benefits team. This individual will be responsible for working errors resulting from the integration between our core HCM system, Workday, and our third-party Benefits Administration system, BenefitConnect, offered by Willis Towers Watson Benefits Outsourcing. Responsibilities also include preparing reports for our HR business partners, including Affordable Care Act (ACA) reports, fulfilling ad-hoc requests for the Benefits team, collaborating with HRIS to resolve Workday data issues, and assisting with recurring projects such as Annual Enrollment and BenefitConnect feature releases.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Review and research daily errors from Workday and Benefits Central (aka BenefitConnect) including opening cases to correct employee data and benefits eligibility
- Use reporting out of Benefits Central to prepare and send out monthly ACA reports to HR
- Compile Workday reports to produce leave of absence and other HR reports
- Transmit biweekly hours data to Benefits Central and reconcile the data load to source files
- Complete monthly and annual living wage reports for Groups
- Conduct data audits related to COBRA, negative hours, duplicate profiles, the Workday/Benefits Central integration and more
- Assist with testing of Annual Enrollment and Benefits Central deployments
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role including auditing or analyzing/troubleshooting data required
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook) required
- Basic level of proficiency with Workday or other HR Information System preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing