Senior Digital Architect (Data & Analytics) - Marketing Technology
The Senior Digital Architect (Data & Analytcics), working in our world-class martech and adtech platform, will focus on data collection and reporting technologies to support web analytics, mobile app analytics, marketing and advertising audience selection, and digital marketing and advertising measurement. In this role, the Senior Digital Architect will work closely with other teammates and agency partners to ensure compliance with all data collection, privacy and customer consent regulations.
The Senior Digital Architect provides technology expertise and business process support for data collection and analytic tools (e.g. Adobe, Google and other leading solutions), web and mobile products, digital marketing channels, and platform ecosystems. This role will help define, implement and maintain our platform technologies, architecture and processes.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position reports into the Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO. For candidates outside of the St. Louis area, remote work may be considered.
- Provide advanced-level strategy, guidance and consultation on digital technologies, architectures and functional practices, such as:
- Marketing analytics systems (e.g. Adobe, Google, Localytics, Lytics)
- Data and content modeling, integration, governance and distribution
- Product data management systems
- Data-driven digital marketing enablement
- Architect and design complex technical solutions and business processes that can be deployed globally.
- Inform integration strategies for provider solutions comprising internal systems.
- Develop and ensure adoption of system-wide architecture and technology blueprints, core requirements and best practices.
- Contribute to the analysis of new or existing technology solutions and vendors including service provider relationships, SLAs, contracts, and day-to-day operations.
- Develop, implement and inform digital governance processes and tools to enable proactive monitoring and control over core functions such as customer data collection activities, performance metrics, legal compliance, and digital marketing campaign activities.
- Design and conduct regular audits to measure and ensure operational effectiveness.
- Deliver roadmaps, project reports and routine status updates to project teams, management and stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and liaison between non-technical stakeholders and technical providers (IT, software vendors, digital agencies), articulating benefits, opportunities, risks and costs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other applicable field (or equivalent combination of education and/or experience) required
- Five (5) years of Digital marketing architecture and systems experience (e.g. Analytics, Marketing Cloud, Omni-channel, eCommerce, Product Information Management) required
- Three (3) years of Agile development experience and/or deep knowledge of Agile processes; prior software SDLC experience highly desirable including waterfall, RUP, XP, etc. required
- Three (3) years of experience with managing and/or being a high-value contributor on complex projects (including guiding and collaborating with cross-functional project teams, internal customers, external agencies and vendors) required
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving